This is the book nobody wants you to read.
“The persecution of Dr. Mirzayanov stands in direct contradiction of the Clinton Administration’s commitment to strengthen democratization efforts in the former Soviet Union, and halt the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction. I am confident that you share my deep concern over the treatment of this courageous scientist, and I call on you to personally appeal for his release.”
– From the Letter of John Conyers, Jr., Chairman of the Congressional Legislation and National Security Subcommittee of the Committee on Government Operations, to Warren Christopher, the U.S. Secretary of State, October 19, 1993.
“I personally feel a strong common bond with this courageous man, recognizing that his motives are the same as those that led me to release the Pentagon Papers.
The Mirzayanov case is an immediate legal litmus test of emerging Russian democracy. He is an individual in the true tradition of Andrei Sakharov, a man persecuted under the former regime for telling the truth, but now, rightfully, universally honoured.”
– By Dan Ellsberg, author of “Secrets – A Memoir of Vietnam and the Pentagon Papers”
“I was proud to add my voice to that of the many scientific and human rights organizations that have worked to free Dr Mirzayanov.
– Senator Patrick Moynihan, U.S. Senate (Congressional Record. Proceedings and Debates of the 103d Congress, First Session. Vol.140, No. 28. Washington, Tuesday, March 15, 1994.)
This is indeed the book that nobody wants anyone to read because contained in the book is the EXACT RECIPE FOR NOVICHOK.
So actually, anyone that has the book, has read it, can produce Novichok. It’s a Handbook of how to make Novichok, and it doesn’t look that hard to make. It also clearly states in that book and in an Article published as a “Link” in Radio Free Europe, quoted as a “Source” for Radio Free Europe – but with a very different story and a lot more information and detail, that “Novichok” is Russian for “Novice”. That:
The world learned about the existence of the nerve-fighting poisonous substance “Novice” (Novichok), from Vil Mirzayanov. In 1992, he wrote an article “Poisoned Politics” for the newspaper Moskovsky Komsomolets. Mirzayanov was arrested twice, but the case against him collapsed to court. Chemist went to the US, where he wrote the book “State secrets: the Russian program of chemical weapons from the inside.” In his blogs, he argued that Washington was extremely unhappy with the publication of the publication with complete chemical formulas of the poison agent.
Since 1992, Mirzayanov tried to achieve a ban “Novice” as a chemical weapon, but he failed. The substance officially still does not exist, although Marzayanov is convinced that the substance used in Salisbury is of Russian origin.
“Since 1992, Mirzayanov tried to achieve a ban for Novichok or “Novice” as a chemical weapon, but he failed. The substance officially still does not exist, although Mirzayanov is convinced that the substance used in Salisbury is of Russian origin”.
“Where can British chemists get Novice samples, could some other country organize the production of this nerve agent, how long is chemical weapons stored, why Moscow insists on actions “in strict accordance with the Convention on the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons?,” Vil Mirzayanov told in the interview to correspondents the Present Time – America.
– You participated in the development of unique Soviet chemical warfare agents nerve agents, known today as the “Rookie”. At the same time, you argue that there is no such weapon and that there has never been any country in the world, except Russia. How did the British investigators find out which substance was used to poison Sergei Skripal?”
– In order to establish what “preparation” was used in this case, you need to have access to a powerful high-resolution mass spectrometer, in the “library” of which there are spectra of all compounds known to date. The sample taken is compared with those already known, and the computer indicates the spectrum with a 96 percent probability. That is, there can be no mistake here”.
– Russian officials have repeatedly stated that the chemical used to poison former GRU Colonel Sergei Skripal, could be produced in other countries, including the UK. You say that in England there were samples of the “Novice”.
– The British could synthesize it on the basis of those formulas that I published in my book published in 2008 (State Secrets: An Insider’s Chronicle of the Russian Chemical Weapons Program Secrets .- GA). Each country independently takes care of its own security, and in the study of possible threats, it was possible to create a sample.
So that prototypes could be in many countries, but production was debugged only in the USSR and Russia.
– You published these formulas completely?
– Completely. I suspected that something like that (an attempt on the Skripal – NV) could happen, and for a long time, since 1992, had been trying to include “Novice” in the list of officially banned chemical compounds. But this can only be done by the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), having agreed on this decision with all the member countries of the convention.
After my book was published, this issue was discussed at a meeting at the OPCW headquarters and, to my knowledge, no decision was taken.
– Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, in response to the claims of the British side, accused London of non-compliance with the requirements of the Convention on the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.
– The OPCW, within the framework of this Convention, can only work with substances that are on the list of banned substances. “Novice” is not on this list, and, therefore, the headquarters of this organization does not have methods for recognizing the “drug”.
– For the first time, you said about the existence of the “newcomers” in 1992. These weapons could have been improved since then? How can you be sure that the speech, in this case, is not about a completely different connection with similar characteristics?
– Of course, we could improve, but the “skeleton” of the drug remains unchanged.”Novice” differs from all, without exception, nerve gases in that it is based on the connection of phosphorus and nitrogen. All other poison agents do not have such a connection, so “Novice” is a fundamentally new class.
– “Rookie” was established at the State Research Institute of Organic Chemistry and Technology (GSNIIOHT) in the late 1980s. While working on this project, you assumed that it could be used in such cases as the “Skripal affair”?
– In Soviet times we always worked together with the KGB. When Markov (the Bulgarian writer Georgy Markov, killed in London in 1978 – NV) was killed, then the attack was used ricin, obtained in our laboratory. But we did not engage in weapons of murder, for this purpose, the KGB had its own laboratory.
– Russian officials have claimed that you created “drug” could be in the republics of the former USSR. As a source of origin, for example, they called Georgia and Uzbekistan.
– This is empty talk. The Soviet Union collapsed 27 years ago, and if somewhere in the republics there was a clean “Novice”, it had long since disintegrated and would not do as a weapon.
Any chemical poisoning agent decomposes. There is no connection that retains its properties for a long time. In the first year, 2% is lost, in the second year – 3, and the resulting decomposition products accelerate the decay process. That is why the storage and disposal of toxic substances is a big problem, which, moreover, is more expensive than production.
– You said that at the time of the attempt on his daughter Skripal and binary weapons could be used …
– Yes. It is because of the difficulties in storing and recycling that now nobody will produce the so-called “final product”. Will produce components, relatively harmless individual components, which are connected immediately before use.
– And this production, you can hide?
– Yes, for example, simultaneously with the development of a promising substance, when stage-by-stage tests are already underway, an agricultural pesticide is being developed, which in its characteristics basically repeats this substance. That is, the production of so-called “semi products”, which are components of binary weapons, can be conducted quite officially. At some enterprise, they can carry out a plan for the production of pesticides, even without realizing that they are actually producing chemical weapons.
– From your perspective, how easy it was to smuggle such material across the border, and then to use them?
– It’s not very difficult. You need two glass ampoules, some kind of high-pressure agent, for example, a light volatile gasoline. Ampoules must be broken before use, and the mixed substances will give the desired mixture. Then, as an aerosol, it can be sprayed.But this is a very rude option, and I’m sure that the FSB could come up with a more sophisticated way.
– Do you think that the assassination of ex-Colonel Skripal was “emphatically demonstrative.” That is, the performers in advance counted on the fact that traces of the “newcomer” will be found?
– I do not think so. This is really demonstrative punishment, but in my opinion, Moscow was sure that no one will find traces of the substance. This “drug” does not officially exist, it is not mentioned in any of the lists of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons. Almost 30 years, no one has been engaged in its development. It is obvious to me that Moscow was counting on the fact that no one will catch them.
– But the “newcomers” formula you published eight years ago.
– I do not know if the FSB saw my book. Perhaps in one of the departments, it was read, but in the other one, which was preparing the attempt, they did not hear anything about it.
– After the incident with Sergei Skripal di anyone come to you as one of the founders of the “newcomers” (Nerve Agents) approached by representatives of the OPCW, or any international organizations?
– No, nobody addressed me, except journalists”.
And there is even a film of the actual “Source” of this transcript. The United Nations Security Council.
All these Countries that are backing the UK on this matter (LIE) – what are you doing? Because clearly a lot of them promote the stupid and/or lazy into Journalism when it comes to covering events from the UNSC. But then we already knew that. There have been so many other events. British Journalism is dead in the water. Don’t bother going to University and getting massive student loans to report for any British Media. Start your own Blog. If you really want to be an Investigative Journalist in the UK then the last thing you should be doing is going to study that subject in any British Education system. You will be totally and utterly brainwashed! You are much better off studying Social Science and making sure your English Language skills are good to be honest. If you want to get anywhere. And Criminal Psychology! British Media today and all Journalists who sail in it are so parochial, brainwashed and lazy. There is some new Indie National Media breaking recently that is a new movement but “Foreign Policy” is never covered. Even those who are great at politics and producing Indie Media are so parochial and “British Exceptionalism” they never look outside their own backyards! They are in fact, just a watered down version of the Elites in their “British Exceptionalism”. And those that do follow the Activists doing Foreign Policy just watch, absorb and never repost much or even write about it.
They don’t include a Foreign Policy Section in their new Parochial Local Indie Media. Which is bizarre, for opposition Indie Media. If they only KNEW how many crimes the British Govt was perpetrating daily, for many years, which if exposed would not only give them so much to do unsuccessfully trying to defend themselves in the Media, they would have to stop doing it and you would be really achieving something for Human Rights. As well as stopping Wars in their tracks. It’s that easy, it really is. I know, I tweeted Boris Johnson ONCE last year with my Blog Post on the Brak Al Shati Massacre and he knew that TRUTH was out, and he shut up. He stopped defending Al Qaeda and stopped creating Fake Cases to defend them at the ICC regarding that incident. It really is that easy to shut him up and get a Policy Change. And if enough British people realised that and helped those of us doing these things then quite frankly, Corbyn would have won the last Election.
Yes the NHS needs funding, but does it really need a million plus of you campaigning and repeating that like a parrot echoing away in an echo chamber for years on end? To get that News out? Can’t some of you find something a bit less boring? Because you are boring. It’s very Greek Hellenist. From the Greek Hellenist Acting. Where crowds of representatives of the “Public” are included in the “Act” on Stage. All gasping “ooooh no! Ohhhh that’s bad”. Like the sheep you are, taught only Greek Hellenist at Philosophy in your Brainwashing University Institutions, and leading the rest of the crowds of Sheep. Ethics? You need to go back to point 1, and start with the Ethics of the Syllabus of British Philosophy. It’s all an Act. From the Top Down. And yes, it’s a very “Inclusive” form of Stage Show, that version, with members of the Audience, represented on Stage, commenting on the “Act”. So yes, the NHS does need funding. You are right about that. But you really should be looking outside your own backyards a lot more often. Becuase if you want weapons in your armoury to get rid of a Government, then you will find some much more frequent and effective ones in your Govts. own Daily War Crimes and Psychopathy.
But that is what you all are British People. That is what you all mostly are. You are representatives of the “Public” – included in the “Stage Show”, commenting on the “Act”. You are not Free Thinkers or engaged in any reality whatsoever. And you are missing just about everything. And that includes ESPECIALLY any individual that has studied “Philosophy” from Oxford Uni downwards. The limitations of the British Syllabus on Philosophy are so ridiculous, how can any of you actually think you know anything at all? Come down from your Ivory Towers right now! It’s actually very similar to a Football Match. There are the two Teams, and Audience Participation. Chanting. And if you think that is a modern and civilised way to behave, and a Philosophy that needs perpetrating, FUCK RIGHT OFF. It’s THOUSANDS of years old and it’s fucking BARBARIC. And some of us haven’t missed the FACT that it was the “Hell”enist Greeks that allied with Herod, the Queen of Baal and some early Un Jewish (Jews left that Ideology behind as WRONG AND BARBARIC over 2000 years ago!) Israelis and caused HELL back then, causing all Jews to abandon it. And you are now resurrecting it? Over the last few decades, that tactic, as a good thing? While simultaneously slagging off Wahabbis, Saudi and ISIS (Which your own Govt. created! But not many of you sheep noticed!?) WHAT THE FUCK??????? Just L’00’K at yourselves!!!!! Have you read the Talmud and that part of History? Child Sacrifice and Genocide of all that was not them? Destruction and burning of the oldest Library in the World back then? Slavery? Crucifixions, Hell behaviour that even the Romans in comparison were so civilised? Romans used to throw people to the Lions. Tame stuff really if you look at what Herod, married to the Baalist Queen and the Greeks were doing! Backed up by armies of Greek “Hell”enist Militias and Library and Civilisation destruction Murdering Armies?!
And you British believe that your Govt is not Zionist? You believe that? Oh dear. It is so institutionally Zionist, and for so many hundreds of years actually. UK is totally and utterly Barbaric and everything with regards to “Ideology” needs some radical changing. And with so much “Crowd Think” from all Institutions Political and Educational, I really don’t know how that is going to change.